M.S.A.: Fluttertime! M.S.A.: Fluttertime!

would be nice to have a faster orgasmometer, or whatever it was called.

Arcane Weapon Arcane Weapon

great, but uses up a lot of resources. this is another one of those games that "lag" like the dickens.

World's End Chapter 1 World's End Chapter 1

Unplayable. The game lags a lot whenever the camera moves. It seems like a decent game but I can't play or rate it until you fix that.

( Spin Doctor ) ( Spin Doctor )

Fun

Nice game, even though you stole the title from another game.

Moosh'd Anime Tutorial Moosh'd Anime Tutorial

I love you

I don't suck at drawing but I never knew how to do it before and this really helped me a big fat lot. I owe you a lot man thx so much <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

I love you. Marry me

Hehe just joking but really, good idea and good game. it was pretty straightforward (well what can you expect from a flash?) but the only problem was that you didn't have to use any strategies at all. Every monster could be beaten without using a single fury/magic (except the mage maybe). But I played and enjoyed it anyway. Oh and YAAAAAAYY AT LAST A REAL RPG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!

12 uses of dead babies 12 uses of dead babies

yum

nice. but still i wonder if u hate babies or just doing this for fun coz we were babies too.

Brink Of Alienation III Brink Of Alienation III

too big

it was good n stuff, but next time think about us poor people who dont have such a big screen

Nicholas' Weird Adventure Nicholas' Weird Adventure

short

damn, another sucky adventure game. all you did was to talk to everybody. besides, this is not a RPG. its an adventure. I repeat: THIS IS NOT A RPG.

Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

excellent

i felt great playing it (wonder why?) its not that sick, less than many other submissions. its just a fucking joke. it doesnt say you should do it. it makes fun of ppl who do it. if you are aggravated by violence, dont even go near submissions who are rated "excessive violence".