Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Made me nostalge for the time this first came out. Which in turn made me nostalge for FFV. I give this Nostalgeception/10. And now, I'ma go play FFV.

The Weight The Weight

not a bad message, but I disagree with it nevertheless- you don't get a second chance like that.

Pahgawk responds:

Well, the message wasn't that you should get a second chance, that was more of a storytelling technique. But yeah, real life is kind of crappy that way. If only.

Lolssin's Creed Lolssin's Creed

okay fine so most of the jokes weren't funny, but there were some pretty damn clever ones here and there too, like the Dr. Who sequence, the fast-forwarding memory bit, the not being able to get into the animus... and it's always fun to make fun of Lucy. plus the voice acting and the animation was good. so yeah. too bad about you not finishing it.

Eggs For My Victim Eggs For My Victim

I'd give it 2 more stars if it didn't utterly fail in the BGM category. I see what you tried to do, but it clashed with the tone. sorry.

but hey, everything else was pretty damn good.

How Breaking Bad Will End How Breaking Bad Will End

it's not a rip-off, it's an adaptation into flash form.

...is what I'd say if he'd given any credit to the thread whatsoever.

Anime babe Anime babe

hehehe... boobies.

naw but seriously the way you did Photoshop magic with hues and saturation was really awesome when combined with the background music. now excuse me, I'm off to PARTY HARD

Rennis5 responds:

hell yeah boobies :D
you go and party as hard as you can!

Rebecca Rebecca

when this first came out and I watched it, I was a little kid and I thought I didn't get it because I was a kid. now I watched it again and I still don't get it.

[RAPTURE] [RAPTURE]

the animation is fine and all, but some form of proper start or finish screen with actual buttons would be nice- otherwise, there's no reason to upload it in flash form instead of just a clip. also, it's too short. it'd be nice to have a video for the whole song, or a properly cut version of it.

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

goddammit

Now I have to wait until the next one for the awesomeness to continue.

4chan 4evar 4chan 4evar

4chan 4eva indeed

Nobody will get this if they don't know what 4chan is. So those who don't, piss off you newfags.

Also, needs moar desu.